What coupler do I need for X beer?

How to determine which keg coupler you need for certain types of beer.

The majority of domestic and craft beers made in North America use the standard Sankey D-System coupler. You will likely need a different coupler if you want to tap an imported beer. You can reference our keg coupler list to determine which coupler you need.